According to the Decree of 30 June 2003, no 196 - Code for the protection of personal data before you provide your personal data please read this statement. Personal data are in accordance with this information - what we request with this form and we ask you in the future - those who have occasion to ask you in the performance of our business - those voluntarily provided by you keeping in mind that there is no obligation on your part to provide it.
1) The data is being collected for the sole purpose of carrying out our activities towards you and to fulfill legal and contractual obligations. The information you provide will be recorded on computer and paper forms will be protected by us properly maintained and protected.
2) The provision of data is optional.
3) The refusal to provide personal information relevant to the purpose of collection does not make it possible to proceed to the services and the sale of our products.
4) The data may be used for the following purposes: - to be communicated and disseminated in the performance of her request - communicated and disclosed to third parties that operate in aid and on behalf of our society - establish the commercial attitudes expressed by the customer, - To draft studies and statistical and market - to send advertising and informative material, including advertising mail - send sales information;
5) Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 your rights regarding the treatment of the data you provided are:
A) obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form;
B) to obtain the indication: a) - the source of the personal data b) - the purposes and methods of treatment c) - the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments d) - the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) - the recipients or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
C) to obtain: a) - the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) - the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated c) - a declaration that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
D) object, in whole or in part, a) - for legitimate reasons the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes, b) - the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
6) Please note that the data controller is Mcfido.it headquartered in Tuscany (Italy);
7) To request information regarding your personal data or updating or cancellation, and generally to exercise the rights and powers described above, the user must make the request made direct by any means Executivedrive.it making it possible to document the place of sending and receiving the above request will contain the following information:-Ref.: protection of personal information-name, surname, ID card copy-Domicile to the effects of any communications-Signature ' Consent to the relevant processing of personal data pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 The / The undersigned / a, learned the information provided by the data in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, gives his consent to the processing of data, in ' scope of the purposes and methods described above, and in so far as my consent was required for the purposes of the law. In particular evident in my express permission: A) the acquisition of personal data as indicated by the above, B) the purposes of treatment within the meaning of section 4.